Makes 6 large frittata muffins
What you need:
Fry light spray
10 plum tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
A handful of spinach, chopped
A few sprigs of fresh basil
2 slices of good quality ham
1/3 of a yellow pepper
Cheese of your choice
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
1 tsp oil
1. Spray your muffin trays with some fry light spray. If you don’t have the spray, just use a little oil on kitchen roll and wipe around the tins to stop them sticking. I use silicone muffin trays as I find they just pop right out.
2. Mix together your veggies and ham and add to the bottom of each muffin pot.
3. Next add a handful of cheese of your choice. I got or mature cheddar.
4. In a measuring jug, measure out the milk and whisk in the 7 eggs, adding the oil and baking powder.
5. Once you’d whisked and stirred, pour over the egg mix into each muffin holder.
6. Bake at 180 C for 25 minutes and simply remove from the muffin trays.